Friday, March 6, 2009

-Another RaNDom Pøs†-

Isnt this photo one of the weird-funny kinds?
Look at the right chihuahua! 
Like try to imagine what the chihuahuas are doing/thinking. 
REally can picture it in my head. 
But at the same time, the right one gives me the Creepszz =.-" 
Teeth so scary looking. DONT BITE ME. 
Anyway. I have been "dead". 
CAnt really find the motivation to blog.
Because everytime i turn on the com, ill be using Windows.
Window's mainly for entertainment use so to speak. 
Then  MAc is for more like serious working.. LOL
Thats where and when i become serious, and start blogging. 
YOu should see my expression when i try to convey my thoughts in words onto my blog. 
Like blur-blur/semi siao kind. 
Anyway, i really, honestly try to at least do some Amaths work every DAY, 
but i fail. My body, mind and thoughts will all channel to AUdi, or just turning on the computer and browsing through blogs, facebook, keep myself updated with my subscriptions on YouTube. 

Anyway, after mumbling the above "essay", i just thought of something funny. LOL
I was having this conversation with one of friends. 
And he was like asking me what do u call when a doctor prescribe medicine for fever, and other illnesses. 
So i was so sure it was called subscription. 

I knew it was something -scription. 
Then my friend was like.. HUH? are you sure.. 
Then i kept insisting it was correct.
=.=" 
God. Im so stupid la. 
HAHAHA
Anyway, maybe it isnt as happy as i put it in words. 
So  YLLIS- 

Cant stand myself. 
Btw, i really love the recent playlist update. 
My sis intro them to me. 
Although it isnt those, WHA.. rock and ROLL ah.. POP arh.. 
I would have clearly see myself listening to them while i was studying for my O's last year. 
Non-distracting. Just nice. 
^^
~EnDs here~

No comments: