Thursday, April 12, 2012

A warm fuzzy welcome back Brendon

Goodness, look 2years have past since i last visited my blog. My blog was restricted and blocked off to anyone simply because i felt i had nothing interesting to offer to my fellow readers.

Today 12april2012 marks almost 2years and 6months since my last post. Those 2years sure do fly by quick. Today i just received my NS/Army letter regarding my medical check up, and honestly i feel like its a new beginning, an end to all the fucked up things that has happened to me in the past years. However, i cant help but still be occupied by the fact that i withdrew from Architecture course from SP. I am not proud of sharing this information with anyone whatsoever. Its that feeling of disappointment, guilt and embarrassment whenever i talk about my 'studies' especially to my family and friends. It is not easy i tell you.

Recently it has come to my realization that i havent been living my life to the fullest. I have always been afraid of doing so. And it has come to a point, i am turning 21 this 2012, that i am filled with so much self hate that i now feel like giving up on life. Was i being too dramatic? Insensible? I feel as though my friends are doing well and i am not. In simple terms, i am Lost.

What do i do now to make up for all the disappointment that i have made due to my misjudge of self-capability. Maybe i could have excelled, but i slacked off way too much by playing maplestory thinking that things will fit together after a session of gaming. I swear gaming is just so time consuming, life absorbing, literally a sponge on life just that one dont realise it until later.

It takes a lot to pull away from playing maplestory especially hardest when you know theres so many virtual 'events' going on in the game. I want to quit mapling and get a move on in life! I mean it- but when?? Reality check, life is so much more meaningful if people like me werent so scared to live it. To be totally honest here, and i feel i should be, i think i need someone preferably a partner to motivate,push me and encourage me to do stuff i normally would not have dared to.

[b] fast forward 20 years, i will be 40. Scary thought.

2 comments:

AC said...

a warm fuzzy welcome INDEED

Anonymous said...

In life, there are many many times you will meet with obstacles and failures. Honestly, your friends may look like they are doing great, but i am sure they also meet with different challenges.
I think in life, the greatest challenge is actually ourselves. Only when you can overcome yourself, then only you can see a greater perspective in life.
Don't give up! Challenge yourself, overcome your fears and obstacles and keep fighting, my friend!